Singapore Sling Cocktail Kit
The classic and authentic recipe was created nearly 100 years ago in the Raffles hotel in Singapore. When made correctly, the combination of tart, sweet and herbal flavors is delicious and refreshing. Thankfully, the days of thrown-together cheap gin and sugary mixers masquerading as this classic are long gone.
- 3/4 oz Fords Gin
- 1/4 oz Benedictine D.O.M.
- 1/4 oz Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice **
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Splash of Club Soda
- 1 Hotel Starlino cherry for garnish
Add all ingredients except soda and garnish to a shaker and top with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a highball glass over fresh ice. Top with soda and garnish with a pineapple or orange wedge and Hotel Starlino cherry on a bar pick.
- 1 bottle Fords Gin (750ml)
- 1 bottle Benedictine D.O.M. (750ml)
- 1 bottle Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur (750ml)
- 1 bottle Cointreau (375ml)
- 1 can Pineapple Juice (6oz)
- 1 4 pack Q Club soda (4x7.5oz)
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters (4oz)
- 1 Jar Hotel Starlino Cherries (14.1oz)
** Not included in our kit