Pina Colada Cocktail Kit
An island classic, but not the Hawaiian Islands! This beach-goers favorite hails from Puerto Rico and is said to have been created by bartender Ramón "Monchito" Marrero at the Caribe Hilton hotel in the 1950's.
- 1 oz Koloa Kaua'i Dark Rum
- 1 oz Coco Reàl Cream of Coconut
- 3 oz Piña Reàl Pineapple Puree Infused Syrup
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice **
Combine all ingredients with ice in a shaker or blender. Shake or blend until thoroughly mixed and chilled. Pour into a Poco Grande or pint glass. Garnish with pineapple wedge and pineapple leaf.
- 1 bottle Koloa Kaua'i Dark Rum (750ml)
- 1 bottle Coco Reàl Cream of Coconut(16.9oz)
- 1 bottle Piña Reàl Pineapple Puree Infused Syrup (16.9oz)
** Not included in our kit