Norwegian Negroni Cocktail Kit
One of the world’s most iconic cocktails, the classic Negroni recipe was purportedly invented at Caffè Casoni in Florence, Italy, when Count Camillo Negroni asked for a bolder retelling of the Americano, with gin replacing soda water.
This perfect digestif is elevated with Bareksten Botanical Gin from Norway. Norwegian herbs, potatoes and berries fight an intense, slow and never-ending battle in extreme environments. Only the strongest and most stubborn survive. Norwegian ingredients, touched only by nature, form the basis for the raw flavors of Bareksten’s botanical spirits.
The Norway Negroni
- 1 oz Bareksten Botanical Norwegian Gin
- 1 oz Campari Italian Liqueur
- 1 oz Carpano Classico Sweet Red Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Strain into a chilled rocks glass over large ice, or serve 'up' in a coupe. Garnish with a swath of orange peel expressed over the drink and submerged, or an orange slice submerged or on a bar pick.
- 1 bottle of Bareksten Gin (750ml)
- 1 bottle Carpano Classico Sweet Red Vermouth (750ml)
- 1 bottle Campari
- 1 bottle Angostura Bitters (4oz)