Negroni Cocktail Kit
"One of the world’s most iconic cocktails, the classic Negroni recipe was purportedly invented at Caffè Casoni in Florence, Italy, when Count Camillo Negroni asked for a bolder retelling of the Americano, with gin replacing soda water."
The Classic Negroni
- 1 oz Fords Gin
- 1 oz Campari Italian Liqueur
- 1 oz Dolin Red Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Strain into a chilled rocks glass over large ice, or serve 'up' in a coupe. Garnish with a swath of orange peel expressed over the drink and submerged, or an orange slice submerged or on a bar pick.
- 1 bottle of Fords Gin (750ml)
- 1 bottle Dolin Red Sweet Vermouth (750ml)
- 1 bottle Campari
- 1 bottle Angostura Bitters (4oz)
- 1 jar Luxardo Maraschino Cherries (14.1oz)