Negroni Cocktail Kit
Sale Sold out
Regular price $92.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
"One of the world’s most iconic cocktails, the classic Negroni recipe was purportedly invented at Caffè Casoni in Florence, Italy, when Count Camillo Negroni asked for a bolder retelling of the Americano, with gin replacing soda water."
The Classic Negroni
- 1 oz Fords Gin
- 1 oz Campari Italian Liqueur
- 1 oz Carpano Classico Sweet Red Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Strain into a chilled rocks glass over large ice, or serve 'up' in a coupe. Garnish with a swath of orange peel expressed over the drink and submerged, or an orange slice submerged or on a bar pick.
- 1 bottle of Fords Gin (750ml)
- 1 bottle Carpano Classico Sweet Red Vermouth Vermouth (750ml)
- 1 bottle Campari
- 1 bottle Angostura Bitters (4oz)
- 1 jar Luxardo Maraschino Cherries (14.1oz)