"Island" Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit
The Old Fashioned got its name maybe a century after its birth. Better late than never, that's what we say. This drink was enjoyed far and wide and simply known as 'a cocktail' for decades. Even Mark Twain called it as much. Years went on and the cocktail options offered to patrons grew in number and complexity... so what does one call the original cocktail? An 'Old Fashioned,' of course!
For our island tastes and sensibilities, we've added a slightly tropical twist. Instead of simple syrup, let's enjoy the complexity that a splash of Lilikoi (some call it 'passion fruit') Liqueur brings to the party.
Island Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Noble Oak "Double Oak" Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Hamakua Lilikoi Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Aromatic Bitters
Build ingredients in a single old-fashioned glass. Stir all ingredients together with ice for approximately 15 seconds. Express and garnish with lemon or orange peel.*
- 1 bottle Noble Oak "Double Oak" Bourbon (750ml)
- 1 bottle Hamakua Lilikoi Syrup (750ml)
- 1 bottle Angostura Aromatic Bitters (4oz)
Kit does not contain Lemon or Orange garnish